Friday 1 February 2019

WCC Centenary Snooker Post #4

D&DB&SL Tables - End of Season 1987/88

For as many years as I can remember a certain 'Legend' of the D&DB&SL, Vic Hartley has been diligently completing & posting (& I mean actual Royal Mail posting back-in-the-day!) our League Tables.

I have kindly been supplied with this scanned copy (thank you Phil Hall) of his hand written League Tables from 1987/88 & just look - 4 divisions of 14 Teams!!!  And if you read the typed print (from a proper old-school type writer!) at the bottom, you'll see that the Annual Presentation was a Dinner & Dance Night.  Oh, those halcyon days.

Enjoy!

Again, feel free to message me with any contributions of your own which you may have (photographs, newspaper cuttings, etc.) & I'll add them to the feeds.

Snooker Rep.

No comments:

Post a Comment